"MIKEY MOORON DESERVES TO BE HEARD


See what they are Hawking.

From Bush-haters to Bush lovers, speak out!
Those who don't want others to be heard don't deserve to be heard.
So, I welcome you all to express yourselves and I will give you enough space to do so.

MICHAEL MOORE AND PRESIDENT GEORGE W.BUSH.

chichi316 - 3:56 AM ET September 12, 2005 (#129016 of 129016)
(from the Readers Opinion Forum of the New York Times.)

MIKEY MOORON DESERVES TO BE HEARD
Mikey Mooron or Michael Moore deserves to be heard.

In my belief in the Freedom of Speech, everybody deserves a hearing if we have to be fair in a just society.

Michael Moore deserves to be heared and heared aloud and clear and it is good to tell the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

Michael Moore does not hate GWB.

I am proud to say that I was the first blogger who went on the New York Times' Forum to ask others to go out there and support Cindy Sheehan's right to see her President since she sacrificed her only son Casey for the good of the United States of America.

GWB will not lose anything by granting her audience again.
She is a woman and women are very emotional whereas George W. Bush is very rational.

Even the Bulldog Manifesto and other bloggers calling for the impeachment of Bush have been highlighted in my opinions on the New York Times' Forum.

I am a Nigerian who is an American at heart.

I love America. Because America has always been there for me when I was in my most challenging moments in Nigeria. God always sends me help from the US since 1984 to date.

Nigerians were among the thousands killed on 9/11. And two Nigerians in the US Marines have been killed in Iraq. And I am ready to fight for America anytime I am called upon to do so.

Comments

Alex,
You are welcome always.

I will check out your blog on investment fraud secrets.

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World