American and Three Other Hostages Freed!

4 Kidnapped Oil Workers Freed in Nigeria
WOW!
What a way to celebrate my birthday!
The Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) has freed the American and three of his colleagues (a Briton, a Bulgarian and a Honduran) they had kidnapped and held hostage since January 11.

The good news report is music to my ears, because I wanted these innocent oil contractors to be released and God answered my prayers as a special birthday present to me.

I commend MEND for releasing the four hostages without harming them.

I hope Shell and the other multinational oil companies operating in the Niger Delta will now cooperate more with deprived indigenes of the host communities than with the corrupt rulers of the kleptocratic Nigerian government.


Read more on the Washington Post

Comments

Hi there! That's good news. I wanted to come by again - I have already visited your site - and thank you for your sincere comment on my blog. I love Africa. Am thinking about coming back soon for a long trip.

All my best,

Ann Marie
Ann,
You are welcome.

God bless.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Happy Birthday Oriki.

U give good reasons to smile in the blogosphere.

Keep up the good work.It's immense.
Anthony,
Thank you very much!

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World