Of Religious Heretics, Hysterics, Lunatics and Demons

I have just returned from the goriest scenes of the hellish mayhem in Eastern Nigeria.

I said my people would retaliate and NOT THAT THEY SHOULD RETALIATE and my warning was ignored and my subjective statement that true Muslims wouldn't have done what happened in Nigeria was also misinterpreted.

As I alerted the rest of the Global Voices Online, the worst has happened and over 200 innocent lives have been lost in Northern and Eastern Nigeria over some critical Danish cartoons that the victims never saw?

In fact, a Voice of America report had it that when eventually the Maiduguri riots were about to start, leaders of Christian groups alerted the Police chief in Borno State who is a Moslem and nothing was done to head off the disaster that was to come upon Christian non-indigenes, especially Igbos. The result was the killing of scores of innocent Nigerians by bands of riff-raffs masquerading as Moslem activists. Shops were looted. Perhaps, that was the real motive for embarking on the riots. Christian places of worship were vandalised.
AllAfrica.com


Babies were murdered in broad daylight over Danish cartoons of Prophet Muhammed!
Incredible, but true!

Will true Muslims disembowel an innocent priest and set ablaze a house with a mother and her children and they were burnt to death?

ONLY DEMONS WILL COMMIT THE GORIEST ATROCITIES WE ARE SEEING THESE DAYS IN THE MASQUERADE OF RELIGION AND PEOPLE WANT ME TO AVERT MY EYES AND NOT CONDEMN AN EVIL RELIGION OF DIABOLICAL TERRORISM?

By their fruits you shall know them!
Evil begets evil.
And evil is of the devil.

Sokari is in her comfort zone in Europe and Imnakoya is in his comfort zone in America, but I am right here in the bloody Niger Delta and I risked my life to travel by road at night to Yenogua, Onitsha and to Lagos and I am now back to Bonny Island.

I have been to the North and South, East and West of Nigeria as a Unicef Consultant and I have served both Muslims and Christians. So, who is talking?

I have seen hundreds of corpses as a refugee child during the Nigerian Civil War and I have seen scores of more corpses during the horrifying and terrifying June 12 riots in Lagos and I have seen other corpses during other conflicts in Nigeria. So, when I am harrowing in sorrow and you have not been through the nightmares of the agonies I have been through, please let me be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World