More than 10,000 Christians have been killed By Muslims in Nigeria

How A Christian Family Was Ambushed in Northern Nigeria

Davou Bulle, his wife, and 10 children each climbed into the van, exhausted
from another full day of work on their family’s farm. He started to pull away
but was soon jarred to attention by the sound of gunshots hitting the tires.
They were being ambushed!

The Muslim attackers soon aimed their weapons at the driver, Davou in hopes
to first kill the Christian “infidel” then kill his entire family. In an attempt
to protect his father, son Gyan lunged at the bullets to shield his father, but
the bullets found their way to their intended target, killing Davou. Gyan trying
to help his father took 14 bullets during the ambush. Davou’s wife Mary was hit
in the eye and the jaw.

After the attack, the surviving children ran to the village to alert the
police. Mary was taken into surgery immediately, removing two bullets from her
eye and jaw. She lost one of her eyes as a result. Son Gyan was also operated
on, removing all 14 bullets from his body, miraclously he survived. Davou left
behind a wife—his widow Mary—and 10 children.

More than 10,000 Christians have been killed since 1999 in Nigeria and
nearly 1,000 homes and churches have been burned down by Muslim radicals.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are such a good little GOY,

and how cheap you goyim sell out!

Thanks,... check this site out, it is in honor of all the good goyim in the world:

http://stupidgoyim.blogspot.com
Anonymous,

You have the right to express yourself always and I will even defend your freedom to do so. Even the freedom to spill your guts in public.
Stupid Goyim,
I watched your kindergarten serio-comic video and your erroneous point of view is only good as a laughing stock.

God commands that: Thou shall not kill.

I stand by the Word of God.

For your information, my best employers were Muslims and I am still seeing a beautiful and wonderful Nigerian maiden who is a Muslim with Hijab and all. And when she wanted to wear denim jeans trousers and skimpy top, I scolded her and told her to dress as she was dressing before. And I prefer Arabian haute couture to Western fashion anyday and anytime.
I don't hate Muslims. BUT I REPEAT THAT MUSLIMS WHO ATTACK AND KILL INNOCENT CHRISTIANS AND SUICIDE BOMB AND BEHEAD INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DEMONS. BECAUSE, TRUE MUSLIMS DON'T ATTACK OR KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

I don't despise you even if you leave a million and one anonymous insults on my blog, I love you and if you were a babe and you give me the chance, I will "bonk" you and you will ask for more.

I will tell you my mind and I will still kiss you.

I am real and I am not anonymous.
I am glad and grateful to God for creating me with such an open minded heart and soul with good looks too and a six footer.

If you want free tutorial on home video production, let me know. And you can read more of my writings on the discussion boards of Ukraine.Com and Nollywood.Net under my most popular pen name of "OSINACHI".

I love you and I want the best for you.

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World