Miss Young Takes On Nigerian Internet Scammers


FAKE INTERNET SCAM PASSPORT

I am happy to tell you that there is one dare-devil young lady called Miss. Young who is taking up the challenge to expose all the tricks of Nigerian Internet Scammers. And she needs our cooperation and support.

Nigerian Times gives two thumbs up to Miss Young and thumbs down to all Internet Scammers from Nigeria to America to Russia to the Netherlands!


If you are a 419 victim, you can help in preparing a documentary on the subject:

" Seeking 419 victims to share their stories for an Independent documentary, see www.nokplc.com, email mmapis@gmail.com for more information. The only way we can stop this foolishness is by educating people about this matter. Please, help us stop the next scam. "

My Nigerian pen pals.

Have you ever received an email from a stranger in Nigeria promising you millions of dollars? - You should just delete it, because it is a pack of lies.

However, some people answers them, and they soon find out that they have to pay some fee in order to get the millions. Then comes the second fee, and the third fee, etc etc. No one has ever received the millions, but many have lost a lot of money, and some have even got killed.

This so called "Advance Fee Fraud" has become an industry in Nigeria, and the surrounding countries. Another common name is "419 fraud" after Section 419 of the Nigerian Penal code, the section that specifically prohibits this type of crime.

The fraud is difficult to stop, but we can have some fun, and have the criminals use their time in vain. That is called scambaiting.

If you are new to this sport, I will recommend you to look at the links-page.

Have fun,

Miss Young
missyoung@bittenus.com

Comments

This is great news,Yes thumbs up to miss Young. U no I keep receiving these 419 e-mails, infact the first time they nearly had me, I mean I went ahead to give them all my particulars,can u imagine that? and naturally they kept calling me, anyway to cut the long story short, they didn't succeed. Thk God, so when I get all those e-mails now I simply delete them.
Hey Osy! u made my day. thks so much 4 stopping by my site.
Just keep on ignoring all the 419 mails and even phonecalls.

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.