The World's 10 Most Wanted Fugitives and YouTube - CIA Leak Case of the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists Bank.

I wanted to post the list of The World's 10 Most Wanted Fugitives, but I changed my mind, because it is not news. The information on the most wanted fugitives in the world is all over the Internet. Osama bin Laden is top on the list and on the most wanted list of the FBI and CIA. But it is a list made up by America and I wonder if President Geroge W. Bush is better than these fugiitives, because I am sure that he is also on the most wanted list of Islamic fundamentalists for the American catastrophe in Iraq.

Here is how I am going to wrap up my own point of view with this YouTube - CIA Leak Case of the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists Bank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.