My dear Nigerian girls and ladies


Beautiful Nigerian maiden by Grace Bernard

My dear Nigerian girls and ladies

Lest we forget, not all girls are ladies.
That said, let me PLEASE, and appeal to you one more time,
It is good to love and have fun, but PLEASE, DO SO WITHOUT LOSING YOUR DIGNITY, INTEGRITY AND NOBILITY AND NOT BEHAVING LIKE DOGS.
God made every woman to be the virtuous woman, but majority of them have rewired themselves to become promiscuous and unscrupulous women who do not care about the dignity, integrity and nobility of womanhood.
Our beautiful daughters, sisters, aunts and mothers deserve RESPECT and we should TREAT them with dignity as not seen and used as sex objects.
You should be controlled by your brains and not by money and sex.
You should be ruled by your intellect and not by your animal instinct.
You humans created in the beautiful and wonderful image of God and not animals.
So, do comport yourselves as God made you beautiful, powerful and wonderful helpmate for men.
Be a blessing to your family and society and not a curse.
Make us proud and not disgraced.
You must reject everyone who sees you as a sex object.
YOU ARE NOT A SEX OBJECT, BUT AN OBJECT OF BEAUTY, DIGNITY, INTEGRITY AND NOBILITY AND A GREAT BLESSING TO HUMANITY.

Sing and share this all time classic song by
Juliana Aquino

I’m So Glad That I’m A Woman lyrics

In the morning when I wake up
As I comb my hair
I can hear my daddy saying
It’s a big big world out there
While putting on my make-up
His words linger in the air
Just use the love I gave you
And you can make it anywhere

I’m so glad that I’m a woman
I know I wouldn’t trade
I know I got it made
We’re the life line of mankind
And now is the time for me

Life is such a challenge
Live it day by day
You never know what’s gonna happen
A what might come your way
Just stop and think about it
There is nothing we can do
They can’t live without us and
We can’t live without them too



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.